Your patience and understanding of our policies is greatly appreciated
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Change Of Service:
If you require any change or additional services, these must be requested with the receptionist prior to check-in.
In Order To Better Serve You:
- Only the customer and waxer are allowed in the waxing room while services are being performed (customers ages 19 years and younger may be accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Let your waxer know if you are under the use of Accutane, AHA, Renova, Retin-A. or corticosteroids such as hydro-cortisone, predisone, Kenalog, and Elocon.
- If you need to use our restroom, we ask that you do this prior to being called in for your service.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the waxing rooms.
- Allure BODY BAR is a non-smoking facilities.
- Product purchases are non-refundable.
- We do not accept checks.
- Gratuities and taxes are not included in our prices
Gratuities / Tips:
Our prices are amazing and do not include taxes and gratuities/tips in them.
Our services are a “Labor Of Love” and “Expertise”.
Specially waxing is a delicate process.
Please appreciate the girls taking care of your private goods and goodies waxing services.
Gratuities are based on a percentage 15% or higher on the value of your services and are greatly appreciated.
No Show Policy For Appointments:
- Failure to not show up for an appointment without providing 24 hours’ notice of a cancellation, arriving 10 minutes or more late will result in forfeiture of the entire appointment. Missed/ No Show treatments/services will be billed 100%
Cancellation, Last Minute Change Terms & Conditions:
- If the appointment is cancelled 24 hours before the time there will be a non-refundable 50% of the value of service booked charge billed to the credit card.
- One 15 minute appointment change or cancellation is allowed once per client as a one strike policy. Any appointments 30 minutes or longer will be charged 100% of the service booked.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the person making the reservation 48 hours before the appointment, at which point the reservation will be considered confirmed.
- Failure to show up for an appointment without providing 24 hours’ notice of a cancellation, arriving 10 minutes or more late will result in forfeiture of the entire appointment. Missed/ No Show treatments/services will be billed 100%
- Last minute specials are valid on new reservations only, and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, voucher or purchased as a Gift Certificate.
Certain medical conditions such as recent surgery, cancer, high BP and heart disease, being pregnant may not be compatible with certain treatments. It is your responsibility to discuss any concerns you may have with your medical doctor and notify your reservationist at the time of booking.
Service Return Policy:
We do not give refunds on services rendered. Due to the nature of the service and hair growth please notify Allure Body Bar within 3 days of service date with any problem and/or concerns regarding your service. We will gladly correct the problem, as refunds will not be given.
Gift Certificate Return Policy:
Unfortunately, we are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transactions on gift certificate. Gift Certificates cannot be returned or surrendered for cash.
Our prices are subject to change without notice.
Series Of Treatments Return Policy:
Series of treatments never expire and are nonrefundable and non transferable. We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transactions on our series of treatment that was purchased. We will exchange them for you for other products or credit of equal value. To determine the amount to be used, we will minus the services that were used in full price not the package price that they were purchased in from the value of the package. The left over amount can be used towards product purchase or credit to allure.
Vip Unlimited Visit Yearly Membership Return Policy:
Vip memberships are non transferable and non refundable. We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transactions on our Vip unlimited yearly memberships.
Refund Policy for Products:
Products purchased cannot be returned for refund unless they are damaged. The item must be exchanged within 7 days if it is damaged. There are no returns or exchanges on opened personal products.
Membership auto-renewal policy
Subscriptions are for a 12-month subscription term. Your subscription will automatically renew through your credit card per month. You agree that we may automatically renew your subscription and charge your account once a month from your last subscription date (the “Renewal Date”), unless you cancel your subscription before the Renewal Date. We will automatically renew your subscription each month until you cancel your subscription.
Cancellation of membership
We will cancel your subscription or renewal payment provided that you cancel your subscription during the initial 30 day period from the date when you first sign up. After the end of the applicable 30 day cancellation period, your 12-month subscription payment is non-refundable.
After the initial 30 day grace period in order to cancel the membership you must provide us with a 30 day notice by emailing us at [email protected] Once the notice has been received and approved your membership will be cancelled after the 1 month (30 day) payment.
Allure BODY BAR is committed to protecting your privacy. Although you can visit most pages on our site without providing any contact information, occasionally we require this information to provide services that you have requested. This privacy statement outlines this data collection and its use in those situations. This privacy statement applies only to allurebodybar.com and not to other sites, products or services. Please read the complete allurebodybar.com privacy statement below.
Collection of personal information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are using an interactive element of our web site. Personal information collected by allurebodybar.com often is limited to e-mail address, contact number, location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you have requested.
Allurebodybar.com will also collect certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of allurebodybar.com.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To ensure our site is relevant to your needs
• To deliver services, such as newsletters or events that you’ve requested
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
• To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate
We will merge site-visitation data with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, and we may use this information in aggregate to provide more relevant content. In some limited-entry sections of our web site we may combine site-visitation data with your personal information in order to provide you with personalized content.
Allurebodybar.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on allurebodybar.com; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Allure BODY BAR and its family of websites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety Allure BODY BAR employees, users of steannes.com products or services, or members of the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you use allurebodybar.com, or otherwise give us personal information, allurebodybar.com will not share that information with third parties without your permission; it will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Allurebodybar.com may send out e-mails confirming you requested a product or service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Security of your Personal Information
Allurebodybar.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology, or action tags, may be used to assist in delivering the cookie on our site. This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a allurebodybar.com Web page. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information on allurebodybar.com; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about allurebodybar.com Web site usage.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the allurebodybar.com Web site, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalized visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact allurebodybar.com by e-mail at [email protected]
Changes to this Statement
Allurebodybar.com will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “LAST MODIFICATION” date at the bottom of the privacy statement.
We welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mail, or post.
735 Danforth ave